11:43 AM - Thursday, September 23, 2010
Aloha!! Hehe, had some spare time so I decided to blog abit on what happened during the weekends. Well as you guys probably know, my life has become so boring to the extend of not updating my blog because there's totally no new fresh contents for me to blog about. You can image my happiness that day when I decided to attend
Waseda Shibuya Senior High School Festival!
I was suppose to meet Mel and Chenhaw at 10am, but I woke up late. Set wrong alarm, set my working alarm which only ring on weekdays. -.- Chenhaw was late because of WeiDong too. Anyway we sat a cab down.

Everything was done not expertly but you can feel the sincerity of the Japanese who were doing the festival. Hard work was seen all over the place that you can't help but feel happy and touched.

Well I never once say I wanna be Japanese coz I feel that I'm quite happy to be Singaporean. But if you want to be Japanese I guess you can't exactly be lazy. Look at yourself before wanting to be anything. I can only say you can only ACT like one.
*Ahem* Met Mel who was queing for this Eight Trees Muesum. Our first stop for the day!

It was a long que. Had sushi during the wait!

Yummy!!
I'm the sort of person who can't take horror movies, but I decided to try and didn't think much of it because from animes it didn't seem as scary. Furthermore it's broad daylight!
I was so wrong man. I was scared stiff. Went in together with Mel and Calvin. Calvin was scared too til he burst out laughing la. People grap my legs from under the table. Bang walls. Chased after you while walking through the pathway. And everything was dark inside. Calvin was asked to find a certain key from 3 vases. the correct key was from the third vase where a hand actually came up from down under! People coming out from nowhere and every though I know t's fake it's downright scary ok!
ChenHaw and Weidong were behind us. When they reached the part about the keys, WeiDong hook a key up from the third vase and pass it to the person. "Oh Congrates! You found the key!" Then the person tried the key and say "Oh you got the wrong one."
"Congrats, we got the wrong key..?"
LOL. Head ChenHaw was also freaked out. Ahhh! Should have gone with ChenHaw and WeiDong too! They came out of the door laughing like mad.
After this we went to try out the school's uniform. Also que like mad and everyone took forever in their uniforms.

Tada!

(",)
There was a arm wrestling competition going on at the lobby while Mel was queing up for the uniforms. Interesting! Everyone was hyped up about it lol!

While waiting we also did the make a wish thing.


after that we attended the Mero Mero Maze. A journey of life choices and it's a gambling den. LOL. I should have known. Keep all my money in the beginning and not spend any of them. =3
Visited the cafe where they sell this delicious mousse cakes. omg heavenly! It's for $2.00 only even though I feel it's quite expensive. A platter of sushi cost like $5.00 only! D:
After that we went to Matsuri and tried to hook the balloons. You need to go to all stations and do their activity. Win points. The points will determine how many seconds you get to hook those water balloons up. Calvin and Mel managed to get theirs. I got no confidence in myself so I asked Calvin to help me but failed. But it's ok I still could play with his balloon. ^^

We also visited the Bazzar.

Nothing much there. Clothes, magazines, books.
Was sad when it's all over. :( Wish I had time to visit more classrooms.


At the end of the day I was fucking sad too because a pen in my bag actually dripped a bit of ink on my wallet. I was so sad that it totally spoil my day even though I was very happy in the beginning. Just hate my sweyness. I bleached, used nail polish remover, used rubbing alcohol. Tried everything, and only got 90% of the ink washed out. But it look really better then having 100% of the ink still there. Initially I didn't want to use it anymore, coz everytime I see the ink on the wallet I'm like a bit heartbroken. Dun get why some people still think it's because of the looks I'm upset about. It's not. It's about a scar there that I got reminded of my mistake whenever I see it. I don't want to use such an upsetting wallet. Anyway since I got the 90% of the ink gone I guess the wallet is there to stay.
Sigh.