Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






9:17 PM - Friday, September 10, 2010

hahahaha!

I just wakey! Spend the whole night of last night watching Toradora! Yea I know. I'm like kinda late for all the animes I wanna watch. But since I brought Taiga overseas for a trip, I felt obliged to know more about her so... :D

I think installing iBlogger will allow me to blog more frequently. I can blog while travelling, not in front of the computer where I'm always the busiest. I do miss blogging afterall. Its like a part of me taken away and replaced with my own business somehow.

Anyway, was supposed to blog last night, but while waiting for iBlogger to be installed I fell asleep LOL. I was feeling swey last night. Actually I still feel a but swey after waking up but ahhh never mind.

The funniest thing about life is everyone says it's about how you live your own life. No one can affect it or do anything about your life except you. But everyone else seems to play a part of it that somehow all motivation talks can somewhat disppear at times and make you think that life just sucks. Its a routine. Ups and Downs.

Well I would like to nevertheless thank those who had been there for me. I just can't wait for weekends for me to snuggle in Calvin's arms. Those arms may sometime push me away or reject me. But at least, they love me for who I am