Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






12:48 AM - Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm feeling emo. Must be those stupid emo songs I'm listening to now.

Anyway, thinking back, I think I should have handled it more maturely regarding the let down of our friendship. I was indeed moved by what you said everytime you tried to talk to me. But once again, I felt myself thinking whether it's all an act? I'm afraid to trust this friendship again. But it's not because I don't want to. I'm afraid that I will feel hurt again. It takes two yrs for me to bravely think back of that period of time and analysis what happen. There may not be any who is at fault, but I must admit that I really miss the fun times we had previously.

Maybe it's because I think too much. Maybe I do get hurt easily. But ultimately, I still seek for true friendship, one who know where I stand and always supportive. One who doesn't have a lot of friends and yes, I'm selfish.

It time permits.. maybe.. one day, we can be friends again.