Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






4:44 AM - Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Readers!

I'm suppose to write a end of year resolution like I did in my previous years. To see how much I've achieved. I'm suppose to be sleeping now but Calvin's room got no air-con and he's snoring very loudly. :( And my eye hurt a little. Not a very good way to start 2011 but OH WELL.

1. Save my first $30,000 in my joint account

2. Get a new job

3. Study

Read them here!

Eh, I guess 2010 I didn't achieve much of my resolutions. :( Well I didn't do anything actually. Zero. So sad. Previous yrs at least I achieve 3 out of 4 resolutions. T.T

I spend my $30,000 on my business. It's slowly rolling back now but yea I guess it'll take like another year before I can get to see that amount in my bank again. I guess I half did get a new job by opening a business with Calvin. But is that even counted? And I didn't go study as I planned coz of the business. D:

Hope 2011 is a better year, both for Toy Coin, myself and Calvin!

Of coz for all my friends out there.

Let's see Milestone for 2010:

1. Retrenched. Goodbye Asiasoft!
2. Got a new job but left within 3 months HAHAHA
3. TOY COIN!
4. Went to Japan!
5. Made a few interesting friends like Mel, Sherry, WeiDong
6. Made a few major mistakes in business. *sad face*
7. Made a name for Toy Coin in the toy industry.
8. Entered two events, Mascot Parade and AFA X
9. Calvin joined SOZO. Lots of juicy gossips :D HOHOHO
10. Met up with Metta :)
11. Went back working part time in Asiasoft.

Resolutions for 2011:

1. Get back my $30,000 (or at least half of it)

Need the money to start working on my wedding baby! Save more money, shop less unless needed. Hopefully I'll need less clothes coz other than deliveries I might not want to dress up often.

2. Success for Toy Coin

No major mistakes. More customers. More business opportunities. And maybe a retail front in 2012. <3

3. Get a second source of income

Well, for extra money if I have the time. ^^ Maybe I can start on a polaroid business since I'm quite into it. :D Hopefully Asiasoft wants me more to work part time too.

4. Taiwan Trip in Aug

For my wedding phototaking as well as my Otaku Hunting Trip! And maybe with YiChun and Amanda!

5. Lose 8 Kgs

To fit in my wedding dress. My ideal weight. I wish I can liposuck my thigh fats away. D:

Woah, I have so much in stores for 2011! Like seriously. That's the most resolutions of the the 3 years I've been making!

What's your resolution? :) Share share!