Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






2:30 AM - Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I kinda made a promise to myself to blog today. It's about work but as the work are all done up now, I feel a little empty and hollow inside to blog anything out. Nevertheless I'l try.

I'm feeling a bit frustrated with the pile of work I have. It's most of time time outside one whole day and when I reach home about 8 - 9 pm I'll be chionging my emails and back end stuff til like 2am. Then after that I would jog and I'll just fall asleep at around 4am. I hardly have the time to eat while I'm travelling outside as well. This happens almost 7 days a week.

I'm of coz glad that business is good and we are slowly picking up. But the tiredness and the feeling of I'm alone doing all the shit work kinda discourage me somehow. I know the path to success is never easy. But of coz, there don't seem to have a motivation now for me to carry on.

And whenever I have a lot of things to do, I cannot control my temper and I will have difficulty breathing. Maybe I dun really not how to handle a lot of work because one I can't multi task and it will feel forever to settle the workload, and thinking it will happen every single day just makes me feel like dying.

Well that's what I wanna scream out today.

But this post is not ending without pictures!

How's CNY for everyone? It was a fantastic weekend for me because I made myself not to do any deliveries and spend most of my time with Calvin. It felt like in the past where everything was carefree and happy. However it's a rude slap awake when CNY week was over. Was busy like hell.

I received more $$ this year and any other yrs in my 24 yrs of life. Next year is probably the last year so I'm gonna collect as much as I can before I need to start giving le!

Me and Caroline took a shot when we were bored.

I really love big eye contacts man! The liven up my eyes and they look much nicer than my plain dull eyes. :D

I've also finally got my cert for completing basic in Japanese!

Date completed was Valentine's Day! But of coz I will still need to keep practising. Me and Caroline were thinking to ask Mel to come over and revise with us and in return we treat her eat after each lessons or something.

I've also started to use skin care products from SkinFood!

Cost me a lot and I manage to get their membership. So far I'm using the samples and they were good. I wanted to lighten my skin and have this glowing effect coz I think my face looks very dull and dead.

Anyway, during my purchase it was a crossdresser who served me. Very friendly and it kinda reminds me of Zee. :)

Alright, that's it. Nights!